This do as I say and not as I do shit has got to end. As I've stated many times before, I will not ever pretend to be someone I'm not. I am proud of who I am, and if you aren't helping you are hindering. I have no time or patience for this. If you are disappointed in the direction I am taking in my life, there's the door. You are disappointed because I didn't fit into the mold you made for me. I pave my own way and I make my own mistakes. And I certainly don't need you to point them out to me. Trust me, I'm acutely aware.
Life is too short to not always be laughing. Therefore, I'm going to do everything in my power to laugh so hard my sides hurt. Life is way too short for the drama...
Now that that's out of the way, let's have some damn fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment